Thanks for visiting.
I'm a bit late for a Five on Friday this week but here's Six for Sunday instead!
1. Nerikomi - the Great Pottery Throw Down showed us how to make beautiful pots in the nerikomi way. Coloured clay is laid together in intricate patterns, think Battenburg cake, and then sliced thinly so that the pattern goes through the pot. Here's a YouTube video to show you what it looks like.
2. Beautiful flowers from our youngest.
3. Colourful glass sweets
4. Christmas daffodils and some from M&S bring a taste of Spring.
5. Don't forget it's the Big Garden Birdwatch this weekend. Have you counted your garden birds? Mine have all decided to hide!
6. I apologise in advance if posts are a bit thin on the ground over the next few weeks as we've sadly had a bereavement this week.