My five this week tie up a few loose ends from previous posts.
1. Have you looked at the Instagram feed for the #grannysquareday2019? Over 5000 posts were received showing a colourful granny square! I've updated my post from yesterday to show some of the virtual blankets that have been made from them. The Simply Crochet website gives suggestions for how to create your own virtual blanket from all the squares.
2. I've made two extra Pages on the blog which you can see at the top left of the blog, these are links to my posts about Cathedrals and a list of books I've read since starting the blog, which I hope will be useful.
I might add to both of these pages as the weeks go by.
3. Books - this week's reading has included these two.
Another mystery for Simon Serrailler set in a backdrop of dementia, motor neurone disease and assisted death.
4. I've been back to Wallingford in search of a line of my ancestors and have been taken back in time at the Museum there which is full of old photos of the town years ago. Could my Great Great Grandfather be staring back at me? You never know but there was no conclusive evidence. No photos were allowed to be taken there though
5. With such a rainy week and more rain to come this weekend, we're glad of the sunshine captured by our ripe garden tomatoes now ready and waiting to be eaten raw or as a topping to some pesto toast.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.