Thanks for popping in.
Our visitors have been here for a few weeks and as you can imagine there's been a whirlwind of meals and washing, people dropping by, catching up and playing and a general warm glow from seeing them again.
My Five are random things from the week as it whisks by.
1. Another gorgeous bouquet from our youngest, he always chooses my favourite flowers.
2. Jelly Workshops - great ideas for children to get involved with art in Reading.
3. Out in the fresh air - although a little unsettled this week, there was still the chance to get out and enjoy the wildflowers around.
4. In the garden, a few colourful dots make their way in the mainly green lushness.
5. The garden vegetables are coming along slowly after such a long cold spell earlier on.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend as we head to the airport to say our goodbyes.