Thanks for popping in.
What a beautiful couple of weeks we've had weatherwise! My Five this week are from a trip to Pangbourne in Berkshire and Whitchurch-on-Thames in Oxfordshire which are separated by the River Thames and connected by a toll bridge .
1. Whitchurch-on-Thames is a small village in the Chilterns Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, which is also a Conservation area.
2. The Toll Bridge was completely renovated in 2014 using the 1902 bridge which was the third on the site, the first was built in 1792. Luckily there's no charge for pedestrians to cross the River.
3. St Mary's Church, Whitchurch-on-Thames is a picture, inside and out.
4. Around the pretty village
5. The shop Cheese Etc. is back over the toll bridge in Pangbourne in the middle of the village. It was voted Cheese Counter of the Year 2017-18 at the World Cheese Awards and we certainly found them very knowledgeable.
Have a great weekend.