Thanks for popping in.
It's been a bit of a rainy week with sunny interludes here but there was still time to find another five for Friday!
1. The squirrels are not to be defeated in their search for a snack, they've worked out how to access the fat-laden coconut.
2. Tuesday saw frying pan action in the kitchen with a number of pancakes coming off the production line. I love the crispy frilly bits round the edge, served with lemon and sugar of course.
3. Bracknell was sparkling in the sunshine. It's the small details of the new buildings that make the place shine, like the holes in the panels around the Fenwick store and the ferns in the door enclosing a small, out of the way, holding space.
Time for peppermint tea and a white chocolate and raspberry muffin and a granola slice, of course!
4. The Secret History by Donna Tartt went back to the library, I didn't really enjoy it and now I've picked up Jodi Piccoult's Lone Wolf, the first of her books that I've tried.
5. Following the knitted comfort talk this week, I remembered an old knitting pattern book hiding in my pattern drawer. Sadly the front cover and any details of age are missing but I hope you enjoy the advert and a pattern to make palmless mittens. I wonder when you'd wear them.
Have a great weekend.