Thanks for popping in.
Can you believe it's Friday already!
Here are five things from my week.
1. A bargain from the charity shop, this little teapot-cum-cup is just the ticket for my licorice tea. I'd offer you a biscuit but they are made of plastic!
2. Delicious treats from young Mr CK, chocolate raspberries, my favourites, and two loose leaf teas - Peppermint Infusion and Mr CK's favourite Bombay Chai from The East India Company.
3. My hyacinth is opening up and what a gorgeous colour! Just behind it is another one peeking out, they are going to look fabulous together. Sadly I can't smell the scent at the moment as I've gone down with a nasty cold.
4. My Stylecraft Batik wool has arrived, ready for me to make another blanket during the cold Winter days.
5. A glorious sunset plus a new setting found on my camera which makes it look more like a fire in the distance!
As a postscript to my recent book post, I have now finished The Sealwoman's Gift by Sally Magnusson and thoroughly enjoyed it. It raises some interesting questions on separation and was based on a true recollection although it was embellished for the sake of the story.
Have a great weekend.