Monday, 13 February 2017

Next Project

Hello

Thanks for visiting.


Having a lot of colourful wool left over from my blanket making, I'm trying out a different design, enjoying the random colours within the hexagons which are joined together at the corners as you go along.

I started off by following Sue Pinner's Spinning Top design but my version using a different wool started to look a bit too open and loopy for what I had in mind so I unpicked it back to the spikey round and then converted the circle into a hexagon joining as I went along.

The picture above has been through a cartoon filter so doesn't show the brightness of the colours but it's quite fun isn't it.

There are some great crochet ideas on the internet.

Cheerio

4 comments:

  1. Like the look of the hexagon. Have you decided what it is going to turn into yet? B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure yet, I'll just press on and see what happens. x

      Delete
  2. It looks beautiful, I love the idea of a joining as you go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get an idea of where you need a bit more colour and it's much easier. I'm wondering if it's a bit too colourful though . . .

      Delete