Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Popular Posts of 2016















Hello


Thanks for calling in.

Do you have a blog?  If so, do you enjoy looking at the stats?  I do, especially as we start a new year.  It's great fun to look back to see which posts you have enjoyed the most, I always get a surprise and wonder why that one was more popular than others.  Here are the most viewed posts per month.  No doubt you've already read them!


January

Five on Friday - Needlework



February

Five on Friday - Valentine Reflections






March

Five on Friday - Wellington





April

Five on Friday - Glass Fusing



May

Five on Friday - Off to the Library



June

Five on Friday - Wednesday



July

Five on Friday - Unusual Things in the Garden



August

The House



September

Five on Friday



October

Exeter Cathedral



November

Christmas Fayre


December

Watts Studio






The award for most viewed post ever goes to . . . .  drum roll

November's Christmas Fayre post!  How extraordinary!


The least viewed post ever goes to . . . . .  drum roll

Tulipmania




But is that all going to change?

Cheerio

8 comments:

  1. I never think to look at the stats on my blog, perhaps I should. It is interesting to find out what people have visited, read commented on and enjoyed the most. I'm off to boost the views to Tulipmania:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll definitely have to have a look, It's the most exciting bit! Thanks I’m going to keep an eye on tulipmania now! 🙂

      Delete
  2. I find the stats intriguing too. At one stage last year I had so many visits from Russsia to my top five posts on the home page that it totally altered the results. Not sure why they just stuck to those five. I'm off to tulipmania too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, hundreds of page views from Russia. Interesting isn't it. x

      Delete
  3. I had all those Russian views too. Something dodgy no doubt! Interesting to see what gets read and what doesn't so much x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the map too where the whole of Australia lights up if one person reads the page! x

      Delete
  4. I remember that first post about needlework very well and have read it a number of times - it's been very useful. I didn't know about filet work, although I have some, inherited from my great-grandmother via an aunt. So thank you for that. I'm off to have another look at Wellington now. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs T glad you enjoyed it. It's quite fun looking back over old posts to remind you what's happened over the last couple of years isn't it. x

      Delete