Sunday, 29 January 2017

Blanket

Hello

Thanks for visiting.

I made a bit of a mistake with the publishing of my Forest Walk post, did you notice? With it being rather cloudy on my walks recently, I had intended on leaving a couple of days between the posts in order to brighten your day with something colourful in between.  However, I rashly published it after scheduling the wrong date. Bother! Still, never mind.

Here's your bit of brightness though - my blanket, not quite finished but there are only three more rounds to go to complete the border.


Cheerio

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy, lovely to hear from you, hope you are all well. I can see you've been busy knitting some great things. x

      Delete
  2. A beautiful make, I love the stunning colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Good old Stylecraft, so many to choose from.

      Delete
  3. That certainly has brightened my day! It's stunning, thank you. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, it's multifunctional as it's warming my knees too! x

      Delete
  4. Your blanket is fantastic!! I love the colours and different stitch patterns.

    ReplyDelete