Monday, 5 December 2016

Woolly Creations

Hello

Thanks for visiting.

For my latest crafty projects I decided to make a scarf or two, something quick, light and airy with the Stylecraft DK wool left over from the blanket.

Here I've used Sue Pinner's Amelia flower pattern for his lacy neck warmer/jumper jollier. Sue's delicate cotton flowers have taken on a wild woolly interpretation which hopefully works as a scarf.



Next up another colourful extravaganza!


Again using Sue Pinner's trademark circles.

Cheerio

12 comments:

  1. Both very pretty scarves. Isn't it great when you find uses for odd balls of wool. I think the flowery one is my favourite. B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara glad you like them, they are a bit crazy aren't they!

      Delete
  2. They are both very pretty and lovely colours. I love the term jumper jollier:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie, it just seemed the right expression!

      Delete
  3. Both are lovely, Christmas presents or to keep? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might give them away or I might keep them ha ha!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow they are both so pretty, are they presents? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what to do with them at the moment, I just went crochet mad !

      Delete
  5. So lovely, pretty colours and I really like the little circles on the second scarf xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl. The circles are so easy to make, they're the best bit!

      Delete
  6. Unusual but certainly fun colours and patterns!

    ReplyDelete