Thursday, 10 November 2016

Bargains

Hello

Thanks for visiting, I hope you are having an enjoyable week.

A month or so ago, when dashing round the local garden centre on the hunt for tasty winter provisions for the garden wildlife, my eyes alighted on some bargains! 50p for a box of wildflowers, usually £7.99!  The boxes were battered to bits but I picked up three already imagining a glorious array of poppies and cornflowers, a garden full of bees and butterflies.


Inside, the seeds are spread evenly into sheets of paper for easy planting.


Mr CK set to work to make a box from odds and ends and the seed carpets were duly planted as per the instructions on the box.


I chopped up one of the sheets to fit into some flower pots so I can move them around when in bloom.


I wonder if anything will grow. Let's keep our fingers crossed and look forward to a brilliant display next year.

Cheerio

4 comments: