Sunday, 2 October 2016

Wellington Farm Shop

Hello

How are you? Isn't it a wonderful time of year!

I thought I'd have a day off - no photography, just for the day. It was no good!!  I stepped inside the Wellington Farm Shop and the camera was out like a shot.







 Outside, I had a bit of a surprise.



Would you have been able to resist these sheep . . .




. . . or what about these chaps.



Time for lunch. Pesto, sun dried tomato, mozarella and red pepper salad and no I couldn't resist that either!


Some afternoons are just wonderful aren't they.

Hope you're having one too.

Cheerio

12 comments:

  1. I could not resist those sheep with their black faces, nor that hairy brown cow :) What a delicious and colorful display with all the autumn goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was absolutely packed too, it is always a good sign. x

      Delete
  2. I wouldn't have been able to resist either, what a great shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous place! Love sheep and those are gorgeous. Sounds like you had a perfect day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they gorgeous! I'll have to take a photo of the pig next time! x

      Delete
  4. I could not have resisted those sheep either. The shop is looking fabulous too, I ate a very similar lunch too today, sounds like a perfect afternoon Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a very tasty lunch and outside in the sunshine too! x

      Delete
  5. I know that feeling, just one day without taking photos.... it's a rare occurrence for me also, I would not have been able to resist that shaggy sheep or those enormous horns either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You see life differently when you have a camera, don't you. x

      Delete
  6. Looks a fabulous place.
    Love your pictures.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete