Tuesday, 4 October 2016

Tea

Hello

Thanks for visiting.

You know when you go into a woolshop and you are surrounded by colour and you just want to buy everything, well , I've just visited Tea Too in Windsor and felt exactly the same, even though I don't really drink tea.

T2 first opened twenty years ago in Melbourne Australia and now there are several shops here in the UK. The numerous packets of  loose leaf tea line the walls in their bright orange boxes, interspersed with colourful crockery. Teapots of tea are available for you to sample in tiny paper cups and the tea-scent in the shop was delicious.

The tea in the small sampling pots give you an idea of what's in the boxes, some have colourful flowers

The teapots in the foreground contain hot or iced tea ready for sampling in the tiny cups.





The Windsor shop


There's so much to choose from but it's the colourful shop that won me over!

Cheerio

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful shop. You would have to drag me out if I was lucky enough to find such a place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a few shops in London, so next time you're up you might find one. Now, if they sold wool as well . . .x

      Delete
  2. I don't drink tea but the displays look enticing. Love all the cheerful colours. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just can't help be enthused by all the colour! x

      Delete
  3. Oh, how I'd love to visit this shop! Thanks for sharing. Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tea shops and all that they have to offer. Many of my tea selections are ordered on-line but it's the teapots and teacups that I like to browse in a store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'd love this shop with all the different types of tea. There is an online service.

      Delete