Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Summer Scents

Hello

We're back at West Green Gardens which must be a wonderful venue for a function with all the gorgeous plants and flowers.  In particular, the greenhouse, which is beautifully decorated, is just marvellous at the moment.  Heading to the entrance, the path is flanked by lilies and sweet peas and, oh my, the heady scent just carries you straight in.



More lilies are inside and bunches of black grapes dangle from the roof.







Outside, there are plenty of places to sit and take in the views.




Let's rest our feet and make the most of our colourful surroundings. Joining in with Riitta for Flower Wednesday.

Bye for now.

12 comments:

  1. I can just imagine the scent of those sweet peas and lilies. What a beautiful place. B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each month you go there is another surprise there to enjoy. x

      Delete
  2. I would quite happily take a seat in those wonderful gardens and enjoy the scents!
    Have a wonderful Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is always something exciting to see in this garden.

      Delete
  3. I too would happily take a seat and enjoy the view and the stunning scents of those sweet peas. A great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a good week visiting all these lovely gardens!

      Delete
  4. Lovely sweet peas, their scent is so wonderful. I was working out in the garden for 3 hous and think I'll enjoy my coffee break on that red chair :) Have a great day Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might need to lie down on the blue one after all that work!

      Delete
  5. such interesting images - telling a story. And I love all the places to sit.
    These days I find myself being more interested in the photos than in the flowers they depict.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Photos are always there to cheer us up on a dull, drizzly day aren't they.

      Delete
  6. The flowers are beautiful.....I can imagine the perfume! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wàs marvellous. I can still smell it!

      Delete