Sunday, 14 August 2016

Stitching

Hello

Thanks for visiting.

It seems ages ago since I mentioned anything crafty, so I'm going to rectify that now!  Whilst keeping an eye on the Olympics and at the same time working through my pile of fabric, I've made a few cot quilts and pin cushions.





I'll pass these on to someone who will hopefully find them useful.  I enjoyed putting these together and think they look quite effective.  I followed this tutorial and have bought myself a board and rotary cutter to help cut the small pieces more accurately next time. I know, it's a bit late now isn't it!

My house cross stitch is coming along slowly, the sky and background trees are in the frame at the moment.

Wishing you well with your projects.

Cheerio

11 comments:

  1. They are lovely Karen. I am having a crochet moment, making a granny square blanket for a double bed. Only anther 210 squares to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must get some more wool, it's great fun making blankets. Good luck with your squares. x

      Delete
  2. They certainly beautiful, love the fabric choices. I am working on some rag dolls at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds fun, I must pop over to your blog to have a look.

      Delete
  3. These are so pretty. I love the colors and design! Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty. I love the colors and design! Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat, I was surprised how far the fat quartets went. x

      Delete
  5. I bet the recipients find they them both very useful and will be delighted xx

    ReplyDelete