Tuesday, 19 July 2016

The Long Way Back

Hello

Thanks for popping in.

Phew! It's boiling! How did that happen?  A quick dash to the village was in order as the milk was running low. I came back by the long route to enjoy the sunshine.

In need of a coffee halfway round, I headed for the Sports Centre, part of Wellington College, the grounds so beautiful.

Elegant building

Imposing trees

Stripy fields

Cricket nets

AstroTurf pitches

Supplies

Flowers by the café




Refreshed, past the ponds

Through the gate

Down the steps
What a lovely day!

Cheerio

6 comments:

  1. A lovely day indeed, I am so enjoying this little mini heatwave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real scorcher. Will it last tho'. We reached 35 in Jersey and nearly boiled alive in the car!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodness 35 must be a record. I don't think we quite made that, but it felt like it. x

      Delete
  3. It looks like a very relaxing place for a wander and refreshments. I must say I'm loving the sunshine and blue skies, but finding the heat a bit much. Roll on, summer holidays!
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been boiling hasn't it! I expect we'll have the usual rain when the Schools break up, it's uncanny isn't it! x

      Delete