Monday, 18 July 2016

Here Come the Dogs

Hello


Thanks very much for calling in, nice to see you.

A few months ago I made some dog doorstops which have been sent off to loving homes ready to take up their posts, looking after all those door slamming emergencies or to just lounge around adding a bit of je ne sais quoi.

Encouraged by success, I have made some more. Here they are frolicking in the garden. Who knows what fate holds in store for them.






Here's a link to my post with a link to the pattern if you feel like having a go.

I've also made another bag into which I could put the dogs should they become too rowdy.




What have you been up to?

Bye for now.

15 comments:

  1. Love your dogs. I will look out the pattern because they look like a perfect gift. I have a wise owl holding up my door at the moment :). B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't beat an owl, they are always very popular. x

      Delete
  2. Lovely! I love they way they are sniffing around the garden. Great bag too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, they are a bit like your dogs but perhaps a little bluer!!

      Delete
  3. They made me smile, I am going to take a look at the pattern they would make nice little gifts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are easy to do but need quite a lot of stuffing.

      Delete
  4. Lovely doggy doorstops. They seem to be taking over your garden:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha lucky they are all well behaved! :-)

      Delete
  5. These are adorable! Love your bag, too! x Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the doggies - and the fun photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bag and the dogs are so sweet and full of character!
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love those dogs and they won't shed their hair, eat too much or need walking - perfect ha! X

    ReplyDelete