Saturday, 2 July 2016

Farm

Hello

Thanks for all your messages yesterday, the sun is out so fingers crossed it keeps going to keep the carnival dry.

I've been to the farm again. There are so many more strawberries to pick now compared to last week and hardly anyone there to pick them. I thought they'd big all squishy with the rain but they're holding up well with all the rain - the strawberries not the people that is!



Raspberries are just ripening, potatoes, spinach, cauliflower, broccoli and broad beans are all going strong.





It's so pleasant to be out in the countryside, breathing all the fresh air!

Cheerio

2 comments:

  1. Oh we are doing this next weekend, can't wait - one of my favourite summer activities xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd do it every day if I could, but that would be a bit piggy of me!

      Delete