Tuesday, 21 June 2016

Something from Nothing

Hello

Thanks for popping in.

Following A Good Sort Out, I've ended up with a laundry basket full of material, little bits of odds and ends suitable for A Project or two.

One piece of material screeched chickens, whilst another breathed hearts. I'd also spotted that Stephanie from Life at 139A had made a bag, so I thought I would have a go at that as well.

With all the rain keeping me indoors, I knuckled down et voilΓ  . . .






Something from nothing!

Cheerio

14 comments:

  1. You have been busy. They are all lovely but I do like the hearts as they remind me of strawberries too, perhaps it is the colour:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie, glad you like them :-)

      Delete
  2. Oh they are so cute! I like the hearts too, very pretty. My husband always says that I can make something out of nothing too πŸ˜‚ X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you and I were busy being creative yesterday :) I love the bag. Hope it's sunnier today. B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are darling! Love the gingham ruffles on the hearts! The bag is sweet :) x K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! I love the little chickens and the hearts with the ruffles are very cute indeed. Have fun displaying them and using your bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably give them away, thanks Amy x

      Delete
  6. Very creative using up your material odds and ends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful and very productive too x

    ReplyDelete