Wednesday, 15 June 2016

Flower Wednesday

Hello

Many thanks for calling in, I hope you've had a great week.

Today, I'm joining in with Riitta for Flower Wednesday with some more flowers from West Green Gardens.

Exploding yellow verbascum flower spike

Pansy faces smiling in the greenhouse



Roses
West Green Gardens is considered to be one of the best walled gardens in the country, do have a look at the West Green Gardens label above to see more photos at different times of the year.

Cheerio

14 comments:

  1. The yellow Verbascum is gorgeous and the pansy so cute! Thank you for joining in Karen & enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the yellow verbascum at the moment. I am seeing it everywhere. Lovely pansies too. Hope you have a sunny day. B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that verbascum and the rose :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful,love the verbascum and the smiley pansy faces:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the pansies, they always look cheerful. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers! A lovely thing to see on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I saw your blog on Karen's blog, Beatrice Euphemie. I decided to comment on this post because I love flowers, roses being my favorite. What a pretty color of roses these are. Me and my daughters also have a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow, and I would certainly come back and follow you as well. It's nice to meet new friends in the blog land. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.

    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and your message, I'll have to drop in and see what you've been up to. :-)

      Delete