Tuesday, 3 May 2016

May Fair

Hello

Thanks for dropping by.

Luckily the sun shone for the local May Fair, I expect the organisers from the church breathed a sigh of relief. Phew!!

I never see anyone I know, where do all these people come from?








I just nip down to have a look at the plant and books stalls usually and enjoy listening to the band playing or watch the Morris dancers and then home again but it's a good community event which raises money for the church and other charities in the area.

Toodle-pip!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a lively, well attended local event. Thank goodness the sun was out for you yesterday:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They always make more money when the sun's out! :-)

      Delete
  2. Ohh I love a May Fair and maybe the chance to buy some homemade British marmalade - best in the world! Morris dancers are always fun to watch too and I see sunshine :)
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always touch and go weather-wise but usually on the day the sun comes out. x

      Delete