Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Haberdashers

Hello

Thanks for visiting, always great to have you along.

Guess what! I've been busily outlining my cross stitch picture and have actually finished. Nothing else has been done of course and the eyes are all squiffy but it's done.



The black outlining makes quite a difference. I didn't like it to start with but once I'd done a section of it, the pattern started to stand out and now when I look back to the non-outlined photo, it all looks very wishy-washy.




There were a couple of packs of tiny beads to sew on in strategic places which just finished it off nicely.



I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it now, it probably needs a bit of a clean and a frame.

I must get back to making something sensible!

Bye for now.

6 comments:

  1. Gosh that looks complicated. How lovely to get it finished x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It all came together in the end. Phew!

      Delete
  2. oh wow, I love it! It should take pride of place on your wall :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it, trouble is I need another wall . . .!

      Delete