Saturday, 23 April 2016

Bluebells Again

Hello

You really have to make the most of bluebells when they are out don't you! It would be such a waste if they were there blooming away and there was nobody looking. It's the same with the blog, it would be rubbish if I didn't show you my bluebell photos especially as they were taken in a copse that was totally covered in them.









I couldn't resist a couple of farmyard shots and indeed a lemon meringue roulade at the Tally Ho, just to warm up after walking through the woods on quite a chilly morning.






Thanks for visiting today on the 400th Anniversary of William Shakespeare's death.

See you soon.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, I've been admiring the bluebells when out walking the hound.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're not in bluebell overload mode! x

      Delete
  2. Quite right, it would be rubbish if you didn't show us your bluebell photos. There's no such thing as too many bluebell photos. Yours are lovely, thank you. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit that's just what I think! x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful bluebells!!! I haven't been to the Tally Ho! for years, must go sometime judging by that delicious looking dessert! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty pub, the lawns were all stripy! It was quite busy as well for a Friday. x

      Delete