Wednesday, 16 March 2016

West Green Gardens Again!

Hello

I've got a few more West Green Gardens photos to share with you today, well it's a lovely place!

When we arrived in the newly surfaced car park, we couldn't help but notice the sparkly paintwork and gleaming chrome of several Morgans neatly lined up next to each other. Naturally, we parked our car well away as it was in need of a bit of spit and polish!




Inside the greenhouses, plants in their seed trays were coming on a treat nearly ready to be planted out. Bulbs interspersed with candles and statues looked beautiful next to the glass and there was no sign of the grapevine whose grapes were dangling down in abundance last time we called in.





The formal garden was ready to go but there was not too much to photograph on the other side of the hole in the wall. Next time!


All the chickens were packed off to warmer places. The topiary was precisely clipped and the edible hedge was flowering.





I can't wait to visit again!

Bye for now.

6 comments:

  1. You really have made me want to visit now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a super line up of the Morgan's, such beautiful cars. I really want to visit those gardens but might have a job persuading DH to come along unless he knew the Morgan's were going to be there and then I would probably have no trouble! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they just fancied a jaunt with their Morgan's and popped in for lunch as I haven't even seen one there before! x

      Delete
  3. Naturally, I would have parked my little Clio well away too ha! Lovely pictures again Karen, it looks gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete