Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Easter Prepared

Hello

As we tuck into our Shrove Tuesday pancakes, Easter is 47 days away. It's very early this year isn't it.  The date for Easter is determined by taking the first Sunday following the full moon after the Spring (Autumn in the Southern Hemisphere) Equinox, 20th March, so that is 27th March.

I have finished my Easter wreath, here it is, I hope you like it.




Bags of colour with a couple of wooden bunnies peeking out!! I'll have to put it away for a while and look forward to an Easter surprise!

Bye for now.

8 comments:

  1. FABULOUS!!! I love it and am teensy bit envious that mine doesn't look as good! Although I am in the process of making some more things for mine and you have now given me some great inspiration, thank you! Love your bunnies!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but yours looks great, really good fun aren't they! x

      Delete
  2. Wow that's really amazing, I love all the bright colours and the 2 bunnies in the middlexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Easter wreath is very pretty. Easter is early this year isn't it? We had pancakes for lunch today:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too early, it still seems five minutes since Christmas! :-)

      Delete