Thursday, 4 February 2016

Easter Preparations

Hello

Daffodils are exploding all over now, their sunny brightness a signal of hope and joy.

Here at home, I would say it's more of a dribble of Spring flowers and leaves especially of the crocheted variety.


They all need stretching into position. I can make a start on covering the ring now I've been to Hobbycraft, where a glass fusing demonstration was going on. One day I'll have a go at that, it looks rather good.

I might get all the crochet done by Easter! I've been so pleased with the Christmas wreath I made, hopefully this new one will look just as jolly.

I have used Lucy at Attic24's patterns mainly but a couple of others as well.

Luckily I've got lots of colourful wool to choose from.



How are your projects going?

Cheerio

12 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your Spring wreath in all its glory. For me you just cannot beat Spring flowers, so cheerful after the drery grey of Winter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wreath is going to be great!! I did green at the bottom of my wreath cover - for the grass! - and blue at the top for the sky. I need to add some leaves though, might just run a few up and add them on as having seen your leaves they look great! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've gone a bit mad with the colours, I just can't resist it! x

      Delete
  3. I made a crochet spring wreath last year and a sewing one this year, they are such fun, can't wait to see yourxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to have a look at yours, they are really good fun. I'm sure I'll end up with loads! x

      Delete
  4. Oh I look forward to seeing it, I'm sure it will be very pretty and full iPod Spring colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. *of* not iPod - how on earth did that happen? Sorry lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's looking fabulous and what great colour choices you have to choose from too. The wreath will be lovely for Easter Karen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to keep the colours spring like but I can't resist all the bright ones! x

      Delete