Thursday, 14 January 2016

TWMs - This Week's Makes

Hello

I was hoping to be able to show you a completed Sunny blanket this week but poor Lucy at Attic24 is unwell so the last instructions have been delayed for a bit. Get well soon Lucy.

Needless to say there are plenty of other things to do!

I have a laundry basket full of different material just waiting for me to decide what to do with it all. I also have a large bag of offcuts from the pillowcase dress production so I thought to start the year I had better make some more bunting and a few stuffed doorstops.

Bunting is just a treat to make, I'm sure to have it all over the house by this time next year! Ha ha!

I've made five dogs so far, plus I've cut out another two which should clear all the off cuts. I've still got to make some scarves for them - well, it is rather chilly! I used this link for the pattern and stuffed them with cotton shirt and pillowcase offcuts - it's amazing how much you need!






Cheerio for now

12 comments: