Saturday, 2 January 2016

Top Posts of 2015

Hello

Welcome to the blog, it's great to see you again. I hope you enjoyed the festive season and I wish you all the very best for 2016.

Looking back over my blog posts for 2015, here are the top posts with the most page views for each month. As this is my first year of blogging, there isn't a post for January and I must say I find all the stats fascinating!



February
Age UK Innocent Smoothie Hats



March
Bess of Hardwick



April
Windows



May
Wisley Trees



June
Winchester



July
Spots and Stripes



August
Watts Gallery



September
My -own Five



October
Puzzles



November
Milk Bottle Tops



December
Getting Ready




Of course you've all probably read them already as they are the most popular! Perhaps I should do a collection of posts with the worst scores instead!!

I've found it very intereresting watching the statistics to see all the different countries you readers come from. When I first started last February, Mr CK was the only person to pop in. In fact, I got used to not telling him where I'd been so that he'd have a surprise when he read the latest post! Ha ha!

I've just written things as they've arrived in my head so I'm hoping a few more ideas will occur to me this year. Thanks so much for joining in with me last year, I've really enjoyed your company.

Here's to this year . . .

Cheerio

10 comments:

  1. A Happy New Year to you! Looking at your most popular posts is fascinating, and I have really enjoyed tagging along with you on your blogging journey this year, as your posts are always interesting and often make me smile. Here's to another successful blogging year!
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoy them Cathy, many thanks. Have a great year. x

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year. I too was fascinated by your monthly most popular posts. I started blogging last January and still feel very much a newbie when it comes to the finer points of blogging but am enjoying the journey. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's all great entertainment, it makes you see the world slightly differently! x

      Delete
  3. ...and I have enjoyed your company. Happy New Year to you and Mr CK.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs. T. All the best to you too. x

      Delete
  4. I've enjoyed your company too. Thank you for your lovely and interesting posts and for visiting me to read amd comment on my posts. Best wishes to you and yours for 2016:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie I look forward to muddling along with a few more posts and to enjoying yours. :-)

      Delete
  5. I have enjoyed your blog! I look forward to another year of reading your adventures. It is funny to look at your most viewed posts isn't it, mine always used to be the same and recently they have changed around. Happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good, I'm glad you have. I'm hooked on the stats, such fun! x

      Delete