Thursday, 21 January 2016

Inside Out

Good morning! Even if it's the afternoon at the moment I hope you had a good morning!

I'm writing this at 7:30 am. It's still dark outside, it's all frosty again, the birds are waking up and singing away, no doubt looking for a tasty snack - probably worm lollies again.

Despite my busy week, I was pleased to receive the final instructions for my Sunny CAL blanket. This was for two reasons, firstly I like to finish things off and secondly it's good to be making a blanket when it's freezing cold.  I've joined the squares together but have to finish off the edging.  Here it is in the frost!  In the dark! Ha ha!






I've also started a few daffodils towards an Easter wreath.


Some of last year's chilli plants are still going strong and we've even got some flowers on the new chilli plants planted before Christmas from a particularly piquant chilli.




Have a great day.

See you soon.


10 comments:

  1. You are hardy! I am looking forward to seeing the finished blanket, and the wreath. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might be a bit late with the wreath . . . pity you don't get doffodils in the summer. x

      Delete
  2. Your "sunny" blanket is looking great, looking forward to seeing it edged. I usually make Lucy's creations but for some reason the colours of this one didn't appeal but now having seen some almost completed I wish I had jumped in the bandwagon as they look fantastic. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trouble with me is I can't resist the colours! x

      Delete
  3. Your blanket is looking good & I love the daffodils x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blanket looks fabulous and so do your daffodils!! You are a great crocheter!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet your wreath is going to be lovely. The blanket looks like it would brighten up a dark morning. I love Chilli plants, they are fab, yours looks very healthy indeed xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I'm going to get it finished by Easter at this rate! x

      Delete