Sunday, 24 January 2016

Finished

Hello

I've finished the Sunny CAL blanket designed by Lucy at Attic24!

It's stuck to the carpet having been steamed into position.

You can really see the shapes created in the photo whereas I find it depends on the lighting conditions whether your eye locks on to the design.




With a flash and without, just for good measure!

Now I can get on with something else - making an Easter wreath plus adding another border to my ripple blanket to make it a bit bigger.

Bye for now

14 comments:

  1. I love your Sunny CAL, different from the norm and very colourful. Well done on your finish. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! It's amazing the way the design pops out...truly a work of art. Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is fantastic!!!! In fact - don't tell anyone! - I think that yours looks nicer than Lucy's somehow! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I'll gratefully accept your kind compliment though I think it's probably unlikely! x

      Delete
  4. It's fabulous, Karen - well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful! Well done! You have worked very hard, I can see, and such lovely colours.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, Karen, it's fab! Jolly well done madam xx

    ReplyDelete