Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Craft Update

Hello

Having spent so much time making my pillowcase dresses for transport to Africa and keeping up with Lucy of Attic24's Sunny Blanket CAL, not to mention Christmas, I don't have much to share.  All my sunny squares are completed and are sitting in an organised pile ready for 10th January when the last lot of instructions for joining and the border are released.  I'm reluctant to start anything else using the wool from the project as I don't want to run out when crocheting the border, that would just be so annoying!



Excitingly, a new woolshop has opened up nearby and I have a voucher to spend on some goodies. I wonder what will tickle my fancy!

I'll let you know!

Bye

6 comments:

  1. Well done on completing the Sunny squares, cannot wait to see what they look like all joined together. Wow, a new wool shop, how exciting. Our local one closed down last year and I do miss it, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jan, I've only just made the connection with you and your blog! x

      Delete
  2. Exciting to see your blanket nearing completion! Would love to know where the wool shop is, there seems to be such a dearth of them! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It only has a small selection at the moment as it's just starting up, hopefully they'll get a website organised and I'll send you a link. x

      Delete