Sunday, 3 January 2016

Car Loss

Hello

After the antics created by a dodgy car, we have had, reluctantly, to prepare to bid farewell to it.



I have unpacked the tax disc holder. In truth I could have done this earlier as things have changed.

Progress.

Since October 2014, you don't need to display a paper tax disc in your car, you still have to pay but it's all done online now.

Out have come the two window scrapers and all the packs of tissues.

Farewell my t-rusty steed with the wonky bumper.

Farewell

6 comments:

  1. I guess that sometimes you have to decide it is time to let things go, I am almost at that stage with mine - it is costing more money to keep it on the road than it is worth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always think, just one more year and then you realise it was one year too many! :-)

      Delete
  2. I get very attached to my cars and find it hard to say good-bye to them, yes I am weird. I worry with the new paperless tax thing that I will forget to renew. Seeing my tax disc weeks out of date always reminds me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure your inbox will be full of reminders!!:-)

      Delete
  3. Oh so sad! I love my car - a similar age to yours judging by the tax disks - and I cannot bear the thought of being parted, so I totally get your sorrow! I hope that you can get a new(er) car that you will love just as much. Save the tax disks, they will be rare and collectible in years to come and are a great memory in any case. I have loads of mine! Although perhaps if we all save them they won't be rare and collectible!! Hee hee. Hope you get sorted soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha you're probably right! I don't really enjoy driving very much but at least I knew all it's little foibles! x

      Delete