Saturday, 19 December 2015

The Park by the Shops

Hello

For some reason it has been necessary to go to the shops AGAIN!! I've had a flat battery this week most inconveniently so I'm a bit behind. The car's not been great either! Ha ha!

Thank goodness Mr CK has been able get us back on track again and I was able to meander round the park breathing fresh air in a stress free way.

It's still very warm (in fact, it was the warmest December night ever last night - 14°C) and sunny and I was able to mooch about without a jacket.

A Christmas coot - look at those feet!

A sneaky primrose

Poster for a treasure hunt - exciting!

Jazzy theatre foyer

Guess who's behind the door . . . . . Santa plus elves fab!

Christmas tree - I love their scenery
Sleeping Beauty is in full swing with coachloads of local schools turning up to watch.

On with the shopping now . . .


Bye

8 comments:

  1. I envy you the fresh air wander around the park. I had a more indoor day today than I like! Great photos xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the trouble at this time of the year. Thanks :-)

      Delete
  2. A Christmas treasure hunt in a maze! Oooh, I love it! And I love the Christmas Coot! :-) I know he's glad he isn't a Christmas Goose! :-) Sorry you've had a bad battery in your car...hope all is better now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes all fixed again thank goodness. Ha ha I think I'd rather have a Turkey than a copy! :-)

      Delete
  3. Your weather looks perfect for a nice day of shopping and exploring. I would love to go on that Christmas treasure hunt. Good to stay close to home with a bad battery. Hope you found some treasures! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always something entertaining going on there. :-)

      Delete
  4. The treasure hunt looks like great fun. Our garden is still flowering too, the weather is bizarre isn't it? Eurgh! Cars are great until they go wrong and we suddenly realise how much we rely on them - Hooray for Mr CK xx

    ReplyDelete