Thursday, 10 December 2015

December Sunset

Hello




The phone rang. 
I put down my crochet. 
I looked out the window.
Wow!
I answered the phone.
I had a conversation.
I grabbed my camera.
I ran upstairs and opened the window.
Snap!
The phone rang.
I ran down the stairs.
I had a conversation.
I grabbed a different camera.
I ran upstairs.
Snap!
The phone rang.
I ran downstairs.
I had a conversation.
Sunset gone!

Just a few mad moments at this time of the year!

Thanks for popping in.

Cheerio

8 comments:

  1. Gone in the blink of an eye but such a wonderful sight to see:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sky's an amazing things, always changing, always different. :-)

      Delete
  2. This is so apt, I saw beautiful colours this morning but was desperate to visit the 'powder room', swear I was less than a minute, ran to grab my camera and missed the whole blinking lot! Think I must have looked at it at the tail end so to speak. Glad you caught it. Love winter mornings like this. Oops, just realised yours was a sunset.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha same thing though isn't it! :-)

      Delete
  3. Haha sorry but I just read Selma's comment above. Whether it a sunset or sunrise you captured a lovely photo. I hope all is going well with your Christmas preparations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both beautiful aren't they. The preparations are coming along, always a relief when you've got a few presents sorted. :-)

      Delete
  4. What a crazy moment!! A beautiful one though and very beautifully photographed by you! xx

    ReplyDelete