Tuesday, 3 November 2015

The Park (b.t.s)

Hello again!

Unbelievably another couple of weeks have gone by since my last visit to the Park by the shops. Last time the trees were still green but this week we've been flung into the full orange and brown experience. I had to stop the car on the way and take a photo as the sun popped out for half a second and I was flabbergasted by the beautiful sight. I missed the shot though!


I wonder if we're in for a bad winter with the abundence of berries this year.





The grey squirrels are busy, busy.






The cygnets are looking full size now, still a bit patchy.



Mistletoe high up in the tree.


Inside, an exhibition of prints by resident artist Heather Upton.


There were plenty of people out and about with their dogs even if the sun was a little shy.

Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. We seem to have an abundance of bittersweet this year. I know it is rather invasive but around here it grows mostly in the wilds so it is not bothersome and so pretty. We don't have mistletoe as it is too cold but I would love to see it growing...i think it is as invasive as the bittersweet. I do hope our winter won't be as bad as last year...we called last winter snowmageddon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness that sounds awful let's hope the winter isn't as bad as that. I've had a look at bittersweet on Google images, it looks very colourful and just the right colour for this time of year. :-)

      Delete