Thursday, 12 November 2015

The Call of the Scone

Hello

Nice to see you!

I couldn't resist a cheese scone at Marks & Spencer's cafe even though there was an enormous queue which one of the Assistants was controlling by handing out sweets to those waiting. I sat with my coffee and scone and noticed that Christmas had arrived.


Can you see the tiny Christmas tree biscuit?

Other clues were the decorations and of course when the chocolate sprouts are on sale you know Christmas isn't far off.


Other things that caught my eye:






Off to make a few lists.

Bye

10 comments:

  1. Love a cheese scone but yesterday we had a 'seasonal' scone at Bridgemere Garden World where Christmas was well and truly underway, we had to take one of our cats to the vets this evening and I've seen my first decorated house on the way back:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, how cute are those little dogs! A cheese scone is always a winner isn't it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dogs! They look just like ted :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh you can't beat a scone can you? I had my first mine pie today!! Those doggies are very cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't resist them! I will have too get round to making a few mince pies soon :-)

      Delete
  5. As we are now past Armistice Day, I have no objection to mentions of the C word! x

    ReplyDelete