Saturday, 26 September 2015

A Load of Raspberries

Hello

Are you fed up with me keep posting photos of raspberries?  I hope not. I just can't resist them especially all twinkly in the sun, even with a ladybird on.



The farm is choc-a-bloc full with fruit and vegetables, even with me picking them every week.

Beetroots





Red currants

Tomatoes
When collecting my onions and cauliflower at the Farm Shop, I chatted with the Farmer's wife as she weighed my beans.  Despite the abundance in the fields, since the school children have returned to their lessons, hardly anyone is stopping to buy this fresh, nutritious and fabulous produce.  How can this be?  Where is everyone?  It seems such a waste.

Like the Terminator, I'll be back though, so stand by for more raspberry snaps.

Thanks for your messages yesterday, great to hear from you.

Cheerio


No comments:

Post a Comment