Tuesday, 30 June 2015

This Weeks Crafty Makes

What with one thing and the other I haven't made much this week but I have finished off the blanket I was crocheting.


I've added a scallopy edging which I found on Lucy's blog however I had to use two colours instead of one as I was running out of brown wool.

I'm trying to decide what to make next. I don't like to buy any more wool until I've used up what I've already got. I look at the wool and see what it suggests I should use it for! Sometimes it shouts out baby clothes or jumpers or blankets.


Here are all the colours. Can you hear anything?

Maybe I should make a Christmas wreath.

Thanks for popping in :-)

1 comment:

  1. It is beautiful!!! Really fantastic job. I love crocheted blankets. You have some great colours left to make all kinds of lovely things don't you! xx

    ReplyDelete