Friday, 1 May 2015

Auriculas - Five on Friday

Hello again!  I hope you've had a good week.

Here are five auriculas to brighten up your weekend.

I took the photos at last year's National Auricula and Primrose Society's Show in Great Bookham.  Such a colourful experience and this year's Southern Show is on 2nd May. I was quite pleased to be able to buy a few plants to try out at home and am pleased to report that they have all flowered this year.  The Show takes place in the village hall with a raffle and cups of tea as well.








Aren't they gorgeous!  I can't resist adding a few more, sorry Amy!






Here's the website with more information in case you happen to be nearby and fancy popping in.

Thanks to Amy from Love Made My Home for her brilliant Five on Friday idea.  Go on have a look and see all the other linked blogs.

Cheerio for now!

10 comments:

  1. They're lovely, I've always wanted a small Auricula theatre in the garden x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh they are beautiful, I couldn't pick a favourite between them. Your photographs are stunning. Have a great weekend enjoying them xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all lovely, I couldn't pick a favourite - such wonderful colours:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful auricula's, wonderful colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen such lovely flowers. The colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you made me laugh with the few extra ones!! I would have done that too!!! Who could resist such beautiful flowers, I think that auriculars are just such amazing plants aren't they, I love the ones that look as though they have dust on them, so amazing!! Thank you for taking us along, it was wonderful!! Thank you too for joining in as always. I hope that you have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Those flowers are stunning. They almost don't look real. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all your comments everyone, so lovely to hear from you all. Have a good weekend. x

    ReplyDelete