Sunday, 15 March 2015

Mother's Day


It's Mothers Day and although I have not mentioned our family anywhere in the blog, today I am popping on a few photos of random things from around the house to say hello and thank you to them. Thinking of you all today xxx







Also, here are the squares again, all joined together.  I've decided that I should make it a bit bigger, so I'm not going to put a border around it just yet and will join on some more squares with left over wool from other projects from time to time.  Still, it looks very jolly and I'm quite pleased with it. It can loll on the sofa with raggedy edges for a while.


I've chosen my portion of the donated wool received from Clare via the Loving Hands stand at the Farnborough Make-It Show and will put the blanket aside now and concentrate on making things for charity.  I'll let you see the items when they are completed.


I'm glad to be indoors, it's a bit nippy out there again.

Thanks for popping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment